User Tag List

Results 1 to 11 of 11

Thread: Must Listen to cds

  1. #1
    Holy shit I rule! jmpaul's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    KW,ON
    Age
    30
    Posts
    5,088
    Points
    116 (104,893 Banked)

    Must Listen to cds

    I have a Rdio.com paid account.

    Please list me some of your must listen to albums .

    I listen to everything, Im not a huge fan of indie rock.

    for me ill start with 2 metal albums:

    Dark Tranqulity - Character
    Machine head - The blackening
    totes gay

  2. #2
    Misanthrope hilux's Avatar
    Entense Supporter
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Paradigm City
    Age
    28
    Posts
    29,265
    Points
    53,389 (19,416,295 Banked)
    An Acoustic Evening -- Joe Bonamassa
    Gunslinger Ballads and Trail songs -- Marty Robbins
    East West -- Paul Butterfield Blues Band
    The RZA Hits
    Last edited by hilux; 10/01/2014 at 12:31 am.


    Quote Originally Posted by HipHoptimus View Post
    Hold on can't hear you, kicking this bee's nest.
    hilux.LA

  3. #3
    Spengler chillestbrocop's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Philly
    Age
    31
    Posts
    7,514
    Points
    1,822 (2,309,650 Banked)
    Silent Alarm - Bloc Party

    The Fury of... - The Aquabats

    My Aim is True - Elvis Costello

    Li'l Dicky

    Fugazi - 13 Songs

    Pleased to Meet Me - The Replacements

    Surfer Rosa - Pixies

  4. #4
    Holy shit I rule! jmpaul's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    KW,ON
    Age
    30
    Posts
    5,088
    Points
    116 (104,893 Banked)
    gonna load these up

    I didnt care for silent alarm,

    Gunslinger Ballads and Trail songs -- Marty Robbins is great.

    slowly making it through the list.
    Last edited by jmpaul; 10/07/2014 at 9:58 pm.
    totes gay

  5. #5
    Posting Slut kid a's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    salt lake city
    Age
    33
    Posts
    406
    Points
    191 (6,984 Banked)
    Weezer - pinkerton

  6. #6
    Posting Slut kid a's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    salt lake city
    Age
    33
    Posts
    406
    Points
    191 (6,984 Banked)
    Jay Z - reasonable doubt

    Nas - illmatic

    The modern lovers - the modern lovers

  7. #7
    Posting Slut kid a's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    salt lake city
    Age
    33
    Posts
    406
    Points
    191 (6,984 Banked)
    Motorhead - ace of spades

    Probot - probot

    Radiohead - in rainbows

    Thom yorke - the eraser

  8. #8
    Holy shit I rule! jmpaul's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    KW,ON
    Age
    30
    Posts
    5,088
    Points
    116 (104,893 Banked)
    Quote Originally Posted by hilux View Post
    An Acoustic Evening -- Joe Bonamassa
    Gunslinger Ballads and Trail songs -- Marty Robbins
    East West -- Paul Butterfield Blues Band
    The RZA Hits
    Quote Originally Posted by chillestbrocop View Post
    Silent Alarm - Bloc Party

    The Fury of... - The Aquabats

    My Aim is True - Elvis Costello

    Li'l Dicky

    Fugazi - 13 Songs

    Pleased to Meet Me - The Replacements

    Surfer Rosa - Pixies
    Quote Originally Posted by jmpaul View Post
    gonna load these up

    I didnt care for silent alarm,

    Gunslinger Ballads and Trail songs -- Marty Robbins is great.

    slowly making it through the list.
    Quote Originally Posted by kid a View Post
    Weezer - pinkerton
    Quote Originally Posted by kid a View Post
    Jay Z - reasonable doubt

    Nas - illmatic


    The modern lovers - the modern lovers
    Quote Originally Posted by kid a View Post
    Motorhead - ace of spades

    Probot - probot

    Radiohead - in rainbows

    Thom yorke - the eraser
    I just found this list (again), ill continue going through it. Ive been listening to alot of NYC hiphop at work lately. Nas and Mobb deep killed it in the 90's

    Rza the hits i couldnt care for, i personally have the cd.
    totes gay

  9. #9
    New Bitch
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Location
    American
    Age
    23
    Posts
    13
    Points
    13 (0 Banked)
    Motorhead - ace of spades

  10. #10
    New Bitch Alexei4's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Location
    New York
    Age
    34
    Posts
    1
    Points
    1 (0 Banked)
    I have always love Kenny Rodgers music.
    Kenny Rogers world renown legend is set to do a farewell tour http://kennyrogers.us/

  11. #11
    BANNED
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Location
    vietnam
    Age
    26
    Posts
    20
    Points
    20 (0 Banked)

    Must Listen to cds

    I have boner sucking lips.
    Last edited by :tlaw:; 9/25/2016 at 10:30 pm.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •