User Tag List

Thread: Resources for seaching for super obsecure videos on the Web?

New Bitch

Resources for seaching for super obsecure videos on the Web?

Hey guys,

I was wondering if anyone knows of a method for looking for looking for videos on the web other than a conventional Google search of course. Perhaps a forum specifically dedicated to this type of thing?

I've used my best google-fu but this is a pretty old video and my memory of it is hazy at best but I just cant get it out of my head. I actually saw this video on Entensity.net a LONG time ago I would say at least 5 years maybe more.

It involved an Asian kid (I think) dancing a very unique almost hip hop style that resembled gliding but it was much faster and set to high BPM music. He was wearing (I think) goth jeans rolled up into shorts like this picture on the far left https://slm-assets1.secondlife.com/a...jpg?1278640800 At several points at the the video would cut away to a ameture windows movie maker looking text background that said something like "This one is for my babi" or "baby" can't remember exactly

If anyone could give me any helpful advice or ideas that would be much appreciated

Entense Supporter
    if you're sure it was on the main page you can start with the archives http://entensity.net/?content=postarchives

Quote Originally Posted by HipHoptimus View Post
    Hold on can't hear you, kicking this bee's nest.
    hilux.LA

New Bitch
    I actually spent a good 4 hours looking through the archives the other day but no luck Not sure if I'm just missing it or if I'm just remembering wrong when I thought I saw on here.

Entense Supporter
    you can try using google and typing
    site:entensity.net + <keywords>

Quote Originally Posted by HipHoptimus View Post
    Hold on can't hear you, kicking this bee's nest.
    hilux.LA

Entense Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Border248 View Post
    Hey guys,

I was wondering if anyone knows of a method for looking for looking for videos on the web other than a conventional Google search of course. Perhaps a forum specifically dedicated to this type of thing?

I've used my best google-fu but this is a pretty old video and my memory of it is hazy at best but I just cant get it out of my head. I actually saw this video on Entensity.net a LONG time ago I would say at least 5 years maybe more.

It involved an Asian kid (I think) dancing a very unique almost hip hop style that resembled gliding but it was much faster and set to high BPM music. He was wearing (I think) goth jeans rolled up into shorts like this picture on the far left https://slm-assets1.secondlife.com/a...jpg?1278640800 At several points at the the video would cut away to a ameture windows movie maker looking text background that said something like "This one is for my babi" or "baby" can't remember exactly

If anyone could give me any helpful advice or ideas that would be much appreciated
    Just YouTube for Shuffle style dancing, it's probably there.

New Bitch
    Quote Originally Posted by Nix View Post
    Just YouTube for Shuffle style dancing, it's probably there.
    Yup found it in less than 5 mins. Thanks!

L

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Relationships are ropes that bind. Love is a noose.

Add ME on steam.

"when man say "no can lift that" you look at that man and say "i can lift that" and then lift that and then the man say that wuz gud and you say i know

you can get judge by ppl but you can will know ppl judge no rly matter" -A random dude's sig from a bodybuild forum.

Quote Originally Posted by Border248 View Post
    Hey guys,

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MG22...RBV0A&index=17

It's in my favorites.