User Tag List

Thread: I need a serial key.

I need a serial key.

I need Event Magic Pro or ido Weddings Professional. I'd buy the Event Magic, but you can't. iDo Weddings Pro id outrageous. Can any of you help? I have looked everywhere, but as soon as i open something it's like licking the floor of Walmart bathroom--it's teeming with viruses.

Help!
    Originally posted by Palon
    you may have the wool pulled over everybody elses eyes but not mine, no way you can read bitch.

Entense Supporter
    I don't know who you are. And if you don't have access to the download forum, then I don't think you're going to get much help here. Sorry pal.

Unless, of course, there is someone nice enough on here to help.

@Sabinne BRUH @Yall niggas wanna help this guy out.

http://bit.ly/11d4Cqx
    totes gay

Entense Supporter
    I actually downloaded iDo Weddings Pro last night because of this thread so I can plan my own easier.. got it from demonoid. It really wasn't hard to find.

Yeah if it was that easy to find I don't really bother helping

I have access to everything. I have been a member of this board for a long time, but I became super busy after my children were born. There is absolutely no reason to be rude. I am not used to needing these things, so I don't know where to look. You can get the Ido Weddings for couples easily enough, but I need the software for actual wedding planners. I am asking about this particular software because it's what I need.

I didn't know this board was invaded by a bunch of assholes. That's sad, because it used to be a super cool place to talk and laugh. Too bad about all that.

Thanks for your help assholes.
    Last edited by Sabinne; 1/13/2015 at 10:46 am.
    you may have the wool pulled over everybody elses eyes but not mine, no way you can read bitch.

Entense Supporter
    When I came in it felt like it was already full of assholes. Just thought it had always been that way.

Quote Originally Posted by HipHoptimus View Post
    Hold on can't hear you, kicking this bee's nest.
    hilux.LA

Quote Originally Posted by hilux View Post
    When I came in it felt like it was already full of assholes. Just thought it had always been that way.
    There were a few, but even they were funny assholes--and they always helped if they could. They might give you a little shit, but they came through for you. They'd call you a dumbass and then give you the link or advice that you needed. They were cool, funny and they helped me find elusive shit. Some of them were serious hacker geniuses--something I am not! In return I gave them advice and helped them with things that I'm great at.

I'm a bit disappointed to find those guys are gone. It's cool though. You guys continue being assholes. Karma always works this shit out anyway.

Entense Supporter
    Karma is on reddit. I'll see what I can get you when I get home in a couple hours.

Honestly though it doesn't look good to only come back asking for shit.

Quote Originally Posted by HipHoptimus View Post
    Hold on can't hear you, kicking this bee's nest.
    hilux.LA

Entense Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Sabinne View Post
    There were a few, but even they were funny assholes--and they always helped if they could. They might give you a little shit, but they came through for you. They'd call you a dumbass and then give you the link or advice that you needed. They were cool, funny and they helped me find elusive shit. Some of them were serious hacker geniuses--something I am not! In return I gave them advice and helped them with things that I'm great at.

I'm a bit disappointed to find those guys are gone. It's cool though. You guys continue being assholes. Karma always works this shit out anyway.
    Your last post before crawling back to EF asking us to get you free software was in 2009. Why am I going to help somebody I don't know who hasn't posted in 6 years? You only have 583 posts which also tells me all you did was post to hit the 500 post qualifier to gain access to the Download forum.. and then you decided to just post from time to time.

I gave you the location of where I downloaded it in the 4th post of this thread. The rest is up to you.

If you can find someone who remembers you and can vouche for you, then find them and maybe I'll help you out more.

You're right. It doesn't look good, but I had to come back to the only guys I knew could find the shit that I can't find. I had been using Planning Pod, but it is missing some very important features. I tried iDo Weddings Pro and liked it, but to get everything I need it's $6,000. $6,000!!! I said screw that and downloaded Event Magic Pro and wanted to buy it, but you can no longer buy it. I tried to find a key and my computer got infected so bad I thought I'd have to throw it in the trash. I haven't come in here since my son was born, but really, single mommies only have time to survive.

If you need help planning a wedding then I'd be happy to help. I am a professional wedding planner and I'd be happy to offer advice on anything I can. I know time tables, I know where you can enter contests to win things, i know how to create seating charts, and how to get great deals on wedding vendors. Oh, and if you're getting married this year you should start booking things now while there are still openings.

i'm seeing so many people come out of the woodwork. it's amazing how many lurkers there are.

Quote Originally Posted by suicidal View Post
    metric system is witchcraft
    Quote Originally Posted by abernat View Post
    i don't give a fuck about the games, i want the other cool shit like apps that shoot lasers

Master of Posting Bukkake Senshi's Avatar
    you have a vagina, correct? this may help me help you out a little bit more.
    いくつかの戦士たちは激しいように見えますが、軽度である。中には臆病なようですが、
    悪質である。外見を越えて見る。利点のためにあなた自身を配置します。

Only a warrior chooses pacifism; others are condemned to it.
    (artist formerly known as djdevil)

Entense Supporter
    @Blade, she's legit...

Entense Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Kicker21 View Post
    @Blade, she's legit...
    Yeah I helped her via PM. She's all set.

Holy shit I haven't seen your name in forever

3DS FC: 1349-7222-3453