User Tag List

Thread: Cop charged with homicide for shooting unarmed man who was tasered and lying facedown in the snow

Cop charged with homicide for shooting unarmed man who was tasered and lying facedown in the snow

Entense Supporter
    A woman? What a lucky shot.

Quote Originally Posted by HipHoptimus View Post
    Hold on can't hear you, kicking this bee's nest.
    hilux.LA

New Bitch
    Cops are killed now more than ever during traffic stops. These pieces of shit don't hesitate to kill police officers these days. When you flee from the police, you are creating a hostile situation.

Lol this fuckin guy

this is going to be an interesting one to follow

if he was black, this would be pasted all over the news
    Lets welcome the DUKE to the Baltimore Orioles

From my hometown. She was acquitted.

http://www.pennlive.com/midstate/ind...e_verdict.html

Quote Originally Posted by C0WB0Y View Post
    From my hometown. She was acquitted.

http://www.pennlive.com/midstate/ind...e_verdict.html
    that's messed up....

Mearkle testified Wednesday that she believed her life was in danger.
    How the fuck can they justify her life being in danger? She shot him in the fucking back! He was not even facing her....

Was the guy even armed? If not, why couldn't she shoot him in the legs or arms?

Like Deepinpoon said, if the victim was black, people would be fucking rioting right now.

1.) I don't give a fuck what she says, her life was not in danger. That said...

2.) When you shoot, you shoot to kill. Badge or no badge, if you absolutely feel the need to shoot someone, you only shoot to kill. Going fo rthe arm or leg is Hollywood bullshit.

3.) Really fucked up part is she is now back on the job. Clearly this woman is a coward and not fit for the job. I don't understand the mentality that being a police officer is a sacred position and that almost under no circumstances can a cop be fired. I feel that such a job requires the utmost responsibility and it should be one of the EASIEST jobs to be fired from. Police unions should absolutely be abolished. The fact that shitty cops can't be removed is one of the reason that no one respect police officers anymore. The LAPD just announced this week that the cops who shot the Asian newpaper delivery women during the Eric Dorner manhunt will not be charged with any crime, will not have their names released will stay on the job. They are proven maniacs, yet they face no consequences for their admitted attempted murder.

Quote Originally Posted by C0WB0Y View Post
    1.) I don't give a fuck what she says, her life was not in danger. That said...

2.) When you shoot, you shoot to kill. Badge or no badge, if you absolutely feel the need to shoot someone, you only shoot to kill. Going fo rthe arm or leg is Hollywood bullshit.

3.) Really fucked up part is she is now back on the job. Clearly this woman is a coward and not fit for the job. I don't understand the mentality that being a police officer is a sacred position and that almost under no circumstances can a cop be fired. I feel that such a job requires the utmost responsibility and it should be one of the EASIEST jobs to be fired from. Police unions should absolutely be abolished. The fact that shitty cops can't be removed is one of the reason that no one respect police officers anymore. The LAPD just announced this week that the cops who shot the Asian newpaper delivery women during the Eric Dorner manhunt will not be charged with any crime, will not have their names released will stay on the job. They are proven maniacs, yet they face no consequences for their admitted attempted murder.
    2. I can understand what you are saying about shooting to kill. Especially if the guy is running away or coming at you with aggression. But the fact that this guy was supposedly even lying on the floor face down makes it all that much worse. Why would you need to kill a guy that is unarmed and face down on the floor? This sounds like a flat out execution.

But yea, I completely agree with you on everything else. IMO they need to add some kind of multiplier to the sentences for all convictions given to cops. I just plain don't get how a jury could acquit this woman... there has to be something else to it.

Entense Supporter
    cowboy makes good points here.
    BEAST IS THE BEST AND HE'S AWESOME AND I ALSO SUCK ASS