User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Fuck my pot dealer

Entense Supporter
    The dollar amount is irrelevant.

Quote Originally Posted by HipHoptimus View Post
    Hold on can't hear you, kicking this bee's nest.
    hilux.LA

Entense Supporter
    An ounce of weed a week is a fucking lot. I don't waste weed - I vape and I smoke out of glass. During the day I smoke out of a chillum / one hitter while I'm at work / on my way to work. I literally stay high constantly all day unless I am sleeping or I just don't feel like getting high which is very rare.

I'm now working on my own hydro setup - heading out to a store this weekend to pick up some starter supplies.

Entense Supporter
    You live in a 5 bedroom house with a large property and neighbors far as fuck away, why the fuck aren't you growing? Also why can't your dealer just hook u up with his connection if your buying ounces a week i would sure as fuck want your business.

edit:

just read ur last post, at least you got your shit straight.
    Last edited by Finski; 4/28/2015 at 5:47 pm.

Entense Supporter
    Apparently I can pick up one more time after the time I just picked up - also said he'd take a run to one of his old spots to hook me with a large quantity until I can figure out another situation.

I'm headed down to a hydro store in Richmond one night after work this week to buy supplies. No idea wtf I'm doing but hopefully they can advise me. I got some seeds, prob going to order some more online and I know I need rockwool cubes to get things started. That's about as far as I've gotten.

I'm a post-aholic
    Quote Originally Posted by Gumbercules View Post
    Apparently I can pick up one more time after the time I just picked up - also said he'd take a run to one of his old spots to hook me with a large quantity until I can figure out another situation.

I'm headed down to a hydro store in Richmond one night after work this week to buy supplies. No idea wtf I'm doing but hopefully they can advise me. I got some seeds, prob going to order some more online and I know I need rockwool cubes to get things started. That's about as far as I've gotten.
    https://www.icmag.com/ic/ start reading

Grow in soil first, don't use rockwool / hydro. Get rapid rooters or just some nice soil in solo cups. If you are not ready to drop at least $1k you probably won't be able to keep up with an oz a week lol.

So I've become totally dependant and addicted to pot over the last few years....
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z_dzDb5v744

I have like 10 dealers in my town, and they are all open until at least 7pm. Then they close. And they never run out of weed.

Colorado is awesome.

Entense Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Monte View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by ORB View Post
    Grow in soil first, don't use rockwool / hydro. Get rapid rooters or just some nice soil in solo cups. If you are not ready to drop at least $1k you probably won't be able to keep up with an oz a week lol.
    Thanks for the tips - going to grab some of those rapid rooters and take your suggestion and start in soil cups with good soil - that black fox farms or whatever shit everyone recommends.

I actually have a buddy I played games with online who does research at some uni in CA on THC and gave me a bunch of growing recommendations - especially related to lights.

Anywho guess this will be my summer project, need to figure out ventilation and all that. I think I'm going to vent inside - I don't want exhaust blowing out of my house 24/7. Will probably just run my central air unit - I gotta figure out what works best to move air before I get going and then have odor on my hands I can't get rid of.

Anywho - I'm not opposed to dropping a grand I just need something that's maintainable and relatively easy for a first time grower. I'm not as much interested in yield atm as I am just learning wtf I'm doing somewhat. I would definitely not describe myself as possessing a green thumb.

Entense Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Shitpizza View Post
    I have like 10 dealers in my town, and they are all open until at least 7pm. Then they close. And they never run out of weed.

Colorado is awesome.
    As soon as we start selling early access to this game, I get my bonus next year and quit my job / sell my house, I'm out!

Haven't decided where I'm relocating to yet but it def will be somewhere with legal bud.