User Tag List

Thread: Ark: Survival Evolved

Ark: Survival Evolved

Relationships are ropes that bind. Love is a noose.

Add ME on steam.

"when man say "no can lift that" you look at that man and say "i can lift that" and then lift that and then the man say that wuz gud and you say i know

you can get judge by ppl but you can will know ppl judge no rly matter" -A random dude's sig from a bodybuild forum.

Yes its that fucking gorgeous. Yes, It's fun as fuck. Yes, I just bought a new video card just to play this game.

Add ME on steam.

"when man say "no can lift that" you look at that man and say "i can lift that" and then lift that and then the man say that wuz gud and you say i know

you can get judge by ppl but you can will know ppl judge no rly matter" -A random dude's sig from a bodybuild forum.

I have 111 hours on it. I played on a non pvp server with friends. It was fun for a while but once you reach a certain technological point, it seems almost pointless. I imagine pvp adds a whole new aspect to it. Game is really fucking well done though. I loved every system they implemented into it.

Quote Originally Posted by :mega: View Post
    I have 111 hours on it. I played on a non pvp server with friends. It was fun for a while but once you reach a certain technological point, it seems almost pointless. I imagine pvp adds a whole new aspect to it. Game is really fucking well done though. I loved every system they implemented into it.
    why would you not play pvp!??! I need a buddy to start up a tribe on some rando server. Join me?

Add ME on steam.

Quote Originally Posted by Durzo View Post
    why would you not play pvp!??! I need a buddy to start up a tribe on some rando server. Join me?
    lol Fallout 4 releases at midnight. You crazy. And I didn't play PVP because my IRL friends in Maine had it and were playing and I just wanted to play games with them. Once we had rifles and flying mounts, it was a snooze fest. I'm sure PVP and raiding makes it so much fucking better. Perhaps after I destroy fallout 4 I'll hit you up.

haha, Have fun in your power armor. I'll just be over here getting raped by raptors and titanboas

Add ME on steam.

The Texas Rattle Snake decline20's Avatar
    game sucks.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mistadob View Post
    PRETTY BITCH LIST (EF EDITION)
    [✓] - Decline20

Entense Supporter
    ive been playing this game A LOT, so many hours logged.

Anyways, seems they are having some legal issues -- http://kotaku.com/game-studios-enter...ark-1766689744

I wonder how this will play out.

I bought this game a few months back, played it with some friends for a few days but could just not get into it. The whole food/water/taming system was just way too demanding, you would constantly need to farm food and water just to stay alive as well as to feed your dinos and taking 4-8 hours to tame some of the big dinos? Nobody got time for that shit.

I know some of these elements were somewhat improved with updates but the game was just too repetitive to me. Kinda felt like minecraft with better graphics

Gotta play the mod servers with 50x gathering and shit like that

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Add ME on steam.

Quote Originally Posted by Durzo View Post
    Gotta play the mod servers with 50x gathering and shit like that

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    That just kinda proves my point. One of the main aspects of the game needs to be modded out to make it any fun

BANNED

New Bitch
    I imagine pvp adds a whole new aspect to it. Game is really fucking well done though. I loved every system they implemented into it.