User Tag List

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Girls who think gay guys are hot

Originally posted by Machete
    I can't believe you took the time to quote me, and type that useless piece of info out.
    So... do your parents know?
    Quote Originally Posted by Nate View Post
    pubes are for realass n-words. i wouldn't even care if she didn't shave her pits. i haven't trimmed my pubes since 9th grade. every girl complains and that's the way god intended it. i can pull a pinch of loose full length pubes from my bush at any given time, which is useful in ways that would never even cross your dick trimming minds.
    fuck yes.

Entense Supporter
    Originally posted by Christo
    So... do your parents know?
    it's over, Christo. Shut the fuck up.

On Probation
    i laugh at you ;x

it's over, Christo. Shut the fuck up.
    With every ending comes a new beginning... ie, your life as a homosexual
    pubes are for realass n-words. i wouldn't even care if she didn't shave her pits. i haven't trimmed my pubes since 9th grade. every girl complains and that's the way god intended it. i can pull a pinch of loose full length pubes from my bush at any given time, which is useful in ways that would never even cross your dick trimming minds.
    fuck yes.

Elite Whore
    I can't believe you took the time to quote me, and type that useless piece of info out.
    Originally posted by nach
    I cant believe you actually typed all that shit out.

Originally posted by Nebakanezzar
    Ok, ill admit it...i have no game. And I had to pay a Hot Fucking chick $120 to suck my dick.

But im sure there are others out there with a similar lack of social skills that would be willing to do the same.

Elite Whore
    being gay is so fucking wrong on so many levels

Shut up you faggot, or Ill have gay sex with you and your dad.
    clever caption here
    ------------------------------------------------------------------
    psn: I-RADS-I

Entense Supporter
    Originally posted by Mynameismin
    being gay is so fucking wrong on so many levels
    it's not so much them being gay, I have no problem with that. It's seeing them in action, that bothers me.

Master of Posting
    it's not so much them being gay, I have no problem with that. It's seeing them in action, that bothers me.
    but why? why cant you just dissociate yourself from it?

When I am watching surgery, I dissociate myself from the person on the table which makes it benign and not "sick" to watch.

I do the same thing with other stuff I dont enjoy watching. Sure I may not subscribe to the gay lifestyle...but other guys kissing each other is none of my business...I dont wish to make it my business either so I really dont give a shit.

You seem to fixate on it so much that it makes you sick. Are you fearful of enjoying it? Are you fearful it may turn you gay? What is the reason? I think once you can answer that question, it will help you out.

Entense Supporter
    Originally posted by Appendage
    but why? why cant you just dissociate yourself from it?

When I am watching surgery, I dissociate myself from the person on the table which makes it benign and not "sick" to watch.
    True, you see it for a second, and you turn away. And you do that so it doesn't bother you. Surgery doesn't bother me, I could watch someone get disected right in front of me, while I'm eating, it won't make a difference. Just like I turned away and slammed on the keyboard/mouse to get the window to close when I saw the picture, but it was too late. I don't like the site of gay guys doing their thing, I'm sorry. I just truly find it disgusting, like someone might find surgery disgusting.

You seem to fixate on it so much that it makes you sick. Are you fearful of enjoying it? Are you fearful it may turn you gay? What is the reason? I think once you can answer that question, it will help you out.
    Are you fearful that you might have surgery? Is that why you don't watch? No, you turn away because it bothers you, or disgusts you.

Master of Posting
    True, you see it for a second, and you turn away. And you do that so it doesn't bother you. Surgery doesn't bother me, I could watch someone get disected right in front of me, while I'm eating, it won't make a difference. Just like I turned away and slammed on the keyboard/mouse to get the window to close when I saw the picture, but it was too late. I don't like the site of gay guys doing their thing, I'm sorry. I just truly find it disgusting, like someone might find surgery disgusting.

Are you fearful that you might have surgery? Is that why you don't watch? No, you turn away because it bothers you, or disgusts you.
    I dont turn away, I just dissociate...much like you do if you were to see someone in front of you dissected. Why cant you apply that to gay people? Live and let live.

ps: surgery doesnt "gross" me out...i was just using that as an example...its my respective field.

Entense Supporter
    I dont turn away, I just dissociate...much like you do if you were to see someone in front of you dissected. Why cant you apply that to gay people? Live and let live.

ps: surgery doesnt "gross" me out...i was just using that as an example...its my respective field.
    Ok Appendage... I give up. I've argued with you before, we'll go on forever. But thank you for being a human about it, and not just giving those retarded responses like Christo did, it was much easier to talk to you.

Master of Posting
    Ok Appendage... I give up. I've argued with you before, we'll go on forever. But thank you for being a human about it, and not just giving those retarded responses like Christo did, it was much easier to talk to you.
    I guess mabye in time you will just stop caring about stuff like this.

When I was 17 I can remember thinking that guys kissing guys was extremely gross.

I see it all the time now...and...honestly I really dont care at all. Doesnt affect me one bit.

Entense Supporter
    I guess mabye in time you will just stop caring about stuff like this.
    maybe... hopefully.

Bad-ass Member
    This all comes down to that emo shit girls like that right now. they think that fags are cool but wheatever that trend will end soon

"Human"? "Retarded"?

Excuse me fuckhead, but it looks to me (and everyone else with half a brain) like your the one who needs training in being "humane" to people. Stop being a little biggot retard and let people be. Like Appendage says "disassociate" yourself from it. Ignore it, even. It's not hurting you.
    fuck yes.

Master of Posting
    Originally posted by Christo
    "Human"? "Retarded"?

Excuse me fuckhead, but it looks to me (and everyone else with half a brain) like your the one who needs training in being "humane" to people. Stop being a little biggot retard and let people be. Like Appendage says "disassociate" yourself from it. Ignore it, even. It's not hurting you.
    hahahaha, your "disassociate" made me think that I had misspelled or misused a word.

But dissociate and disassociate are the same exact thing.

weird...I never knew that.

Master of Posting Bukkake Senshi's Avatar
    yo get this homo hating faggot out of here.
    いくつかの戦士たちは激しいように見えますが、軽度である。中には臆病なようですが、
    悪質である。外見を越えて見る。利点のためにあなた自身を配置します。

Only a warrior chooses pacifism; others are condemned to it.
    (artist formerly known as djdevil)

Quote Originally Posted by Bukkake Senshi View Post
    yo get this homo hating faggot out of here.
    lololol this was a great bump/read.
    GAY BEAR TERRITORY CREW

Quote Originally Posted by jdubs View Post
    dude, listen... when Sky calls you a fag, you know you're doing something wrong
    Quote Originally Posted by H.I. McDunnough View Post
    I mean who cares? Sky transcends gender. He cannot be defined by our primitive comprehension of gender identity. She is all genders and none at all. At the same time. Sky is an X-Man of fucking.

So this guy turned out to be gay, right?